If you’re looking for a professional massage therapist, you’ve come to the right place.
My name is Helen. Read and write Chinese, and English as a second language, speaking, listening well, writing and reading always a work in progress.
- 4 years in a chiropractic medical clinic treating patients with traditional Chinese medicine, and acupuncture in China.
- As a licensed massage therapist for 4 years at Day Spa Massage in Coronado, CA.
- Employed at Back & Neck Care Chiropractic in Vancouver,WA.
- Training started in China and completed in College in Los Angeles, CA.
- Licensed in Washington State.
- I utilize most massage modalities, and discuss strategies for maintaining health and relieving pain. Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese medicine 2005-2008. Started trainee ship in traditional healing in an acupuncture clinic.
- 2008 - 2012 started mentorship with a very experience Chinese doctor of traditional medicine.
- I trained in a variety of modalities (both Eastern & Western techniques), and you can click on the "Services & Rates" page to learn more about the various techniques I use in my work.
My name is Nok, read and write Thai, and English as a second language, speaking, listening well, writing and reading always a work in progress.
I am a certified Thai massage practitioner. Training started in Thailand and completed in Oriental Beauty School FL .
I recieved my training in Bangkok,Thailand. Also I working Asia Herb Massage & Spa Bangkok for 10 years in Thailand.
I am very professional and serious about helping people using my authentic Thai techniques.I give all the customer unique massage according to their body type everyone is different, depending on customer need. I am good at Thai and Western style.
If you’d like to set up an appointment with us, click on "Contact Me" and send us a message. I will call you back to confirm the details of your appointment, and also answer any questions you might have. Thanks for visiting, and have a great day!